Ozobot 2.0 Bit, the Educational Toy Robot that Teaches STEM and Coding, Crystal White
- Program your Ozobot Bit to dance, race, and more! Perfect for boys & girls from beginner to advanced.
- One of the world's smallest programmable robots measuring in at just over 1 inch
- Play in-app games or download activities from the Ozobot website
- Create your own challenges, games and mazes for Ozobot
- Includes a 90-day warranty
This could be the world’s smallest programmable toy robot at just over 1 inch in size. It has built-in apps and more activities can be downloaded to it. With these kind of things though, its only a matter of time before the adults want to have a go at it!
How does this toy work? It is an intelligent robot that has an innovative control mechanism called Ozocodes, simply draw a line of any shape you want and the robot will follow it using the built-in sensors. Different factory-programmed Ozocodes exist which are variations of lines and colours. Of course, new Ozocodes can be created so that your robot does exactly what you want it to. So for example a combination of coloured lines may make the robot do different things based on how the colours themselves or the sequence of colours.
The polycarbonate shells are changeable and you can buy new covers online on their web store. A micro-USB port is provided for connecting to your computer. OzoBlockly is the proprietary coding language that the Ozobot Bit understands. It is a web-based visual editor that kids can master easily, while learning the basic of coding and robotics.
Watch the video below to get a feel for how it works: