Portal 2 Sentry Turret - Motion Activated Desk Defender with 11 Speaking Functions (Usb Powered)
- 'Target acquired.' Speaks over 10 different phrases! USB-operated and measures 7 1/2-inches tall. Portal fans, get yourself a motion detecting turret to guard your desk!
- This Portal 2 Sentry Desk Defender Talking Light-Up USB Statue even features wings that open before sounds are emitted. Because it's USB-powered, you can plug it right into your computer or USB hub (cable included) for ease-of-use. Measures 7 1/2-inches tall.
- When the turret detects motion nearby, it says: 'Target acquired.' 'There you are.' 'I see you.' 'Preparing to dispense product.'
- 'Activated.' When the turret is moved or knocked over, it says: 'Critical error.' 'Shutting down.' 'I don't hate you.'
- 'Hey, hey, hey.' 'Malfunctioning.' When the turret is ignored (times out after 30 seconds), it asks: 'Are you still there?'
Portal 2 has been hailed as one of the best video games of all time. So it is only fitting that the much-loved robot sentry guard from this game be chosen to protect your desk!
This sentry turret is powered by USB. When it detects motion, it opens its wings, gives a spoken warning and starts firing bullets – well it sounds like it at least! The sound effects are the same as the ones from the game as this is an officially licensed product:
- “Target acquired”
- “I see you”
- “There you are”
- “Preparing to dispense product”
If the turret gets knocked over, it will make its indignation known through one of the following messages!
- “I don’t hate you”
- “Shutting down”
- “Critical error”
- “Hey, hey, hey”
Watch the video below to see how the Portal 2 desk sentry works: