ICE Portable Wireless Floating Bluetooth Speaker
- Floating Speaker Orb spinning above a magnetic base
- Special sound guide cone designed to increase 3D surround effect
- Bluetooth speaker floating in the air with 10mm ground clearance
- Built-in NFC function -any smartphone or tablet with NFC function can pair automatically
- Levitation technology user under license from Levitation Arts, Inc.
Well, the creators of the floating speakers went one step further and added style and levitation to this wireless feature. The result – we have a very cool and stylish looking wireless levitating speaker. This is a great addition to your house or even office. But more than that it is a cool gift idea for your kid, friend or a loved one. And according to the customers once they bought it as a gift they decided to get one for themselves.
Though being small, this levitating speaker produces very good quality and rich volume sounds. Because of its special sound guide cone and levitation it gives you a 3D sound effect. Coupled with multicolour flashing LED lights it does make a difference to the way you listen to your music. All you need to do is to pair it with a Bluetooth device. It also plays music through Spotify, Google Play, iTunes, Pandora, Music Hub, etc. And if you no longer want levitation, you can simply take the orb and carry it with you wherever you need. It has a battery life of 500mAh that allows you to use it up to 8 hours playtime.
For levitation it has easy and simple to follow steps:
- Turn the base on and put it on a flat surface
- Holding the orb in your hands slowly lower it to the centre of the base
- When you feel it started to levitate let go
You can also make it spin by rotating it once to your desired direction.
However the main feature that allows your speaker to float in the air is also the trickiest part. It might be difficult sometimes to make it levitate especially if you are doing it for the first time. Your device can suffer from a few fails and falls at first. So follow the instruction carefully. Also bear in mind that unlike regular speakers these have to be charged.